New Here? Visit the connect table in the coffee area.
- Next Sunday | We continue our Genesis "Being Human" series by studying Genesis 22.
- Baptisms |Tonight in South Hill Evangelical Church at 5:00 pm.
- Carol’s Service | Sunday 10th December at 6:30 pm
- Community Groups | More information at the connect table.
- Giving | If City is your home then giving to the work here is an appropriate way of responding to God's generosity. Please give either in the box at the front or scroll down to give online.
If you follow Jesus and call City church your home, part of your discipleship is serving God's people. Several of our service teams need more people to join.
To find out more about our service teams or to join a team, please visit the Get Plugged In page or chat to any of the team leaders.
Post-church lunchEating together as a church family is important, and it's a great way to get embedded into life at City. We encourage you to find a group of people to have lunch together after the service.
Community Groups are central to the life and mission of City Church. It is where ordinary people work out what it means to be followers of Jesus, care for one another, and love our city. Evenings vary between Bible study, prayer nights and shared meals. Several of our groups across the city are already full. The following groups are open:
- Westside (Wednesday at 8:00 pm ) Lucan | Linns
- City Centre (Wednesdays at 7:00 pm) ICM building | Mark & Eóghan
- City Centre (Tuesdays at 7:00 pm) ICM building | Gus & Jacky
- Southside ( Wednesdays at 7.30 pm) Grand Canal Docks | Ross Neill.
- Southside (Wednesdays at 7.00 p.m.) Sandyford | Andrew, Jenny & Ross Jarvis
- Northside (Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.) | Thompsons & Mitchells
- Spanish Bible Study (City Center | Twice a month) Saturdays 7:00 pm Gus & Jacky.
To find out more information or to join a group, visit the Connect table after the service.
GivingGiving is an act of worship and obedience. It is one of the ways that we respond to God's generosity to us in the gospel. Therefore we encourage everyone who calls City Church their home commit to giving sacrificially, regularly and joyfully according to the means that God has given you. You can do this easily through our website here.
No photographyThis is a reminder that unauthorised photography and video-recording in our service is not permitted, in order to safeguard our children. Thank you for your understanding.
As we always say, Sundays are necessary but not sufficient.
To find out more about what it means to embed into life at City church, visit the Connect Table after the service, chat to one of our leaders, or visit our Get Plugged in page. You can also get in touch with us by emailing [email protected].